Board of Directors
Paul Glomp, President
Michael Fay, CCM,CCE Vice President
Joseph Fulco, CCM, CCE, Honorary Board Member- Secretary/ Treasurer
J Austin Bitner
Kent Johnson, CCM
Joseph McGuire, CCM
Lo Honeycutt, Managing Director
Scott Lockwood, Ex Officio
Baltimore Club Foundation Board of Directors
Michael Stott, CCM, CCE, President
Mitchell Platt, MCM, CCE
Tina Lutzi-Regler, CCM,CCE
CMAA Announces 2017 Board of Directors
The Club Managers Association of America announces its 2017 Officers and Board of Directors. Voting for officers and directors was conducted online and in-person at CMAA’s 90th World Conference on Club Management and Club Business Expo in Orlando, FL. The election results were announced at the event’s Closing Business Session on Saturday, February 11.
The 2017 CMAA Officers are:
- President Robert C. James, CCM, CCE, CHE, Chief Operating Officer of Westchester Country Club, Rye, NY;
- Vice President Robert J. "Bobby" Crifasi, CCM, CCE, CPA, General Manager of New Orleans Country Club, New Orleans, LA;
- Secretary–Treasurer Randall J. Ruder, CCM, CCE, General Manager of Beach Point Club, Mamaroneck, NY; and
- Immediate Past President Jill R. Philmon, CCM, CCE, General Manager/Chief Operating Officer of Ballantyne Country Club, Charlotte, NC
Newly elected or re-elected as Directors are:
- Mark A. Bado, MCM, CCE, General Manager of Myers Park Country Club, Charlotte, NC (Re-elected to a 3-Year Term);
- Frank Cordeiro, CCM, Chief Operating Officer of Diablo Country Club, Diablo, CA (Elected to a 2-Year Term);
- Eric Dietz, CCM, CCE, PGA, General Manager and Chief Operating Officer of Interlachen Country Club, Edina, MN (Elected to a 3-Year Term); and
- Joe Mendez, CCM, CCE, General Manager/Chief Operating Officer of Radley Run Country Club, West Chester, PA (Elected to a 3-Year Term).
Directors continuing to serve on the CMAA Board are:
- William E. Langley, CCM, General Manager/Chief Operating Officer of Quail Ridge Country Club, Boynton Beach, FL;
- Brian R. Kroh, CCM, General Manager of John’s Island Club, Vero Beach, FL;
- Mitchell S. Platt, MCM, CCE, General Manager of the Cosmos Club, Washington, DC
- Michael D. Seabrook, CCM, CCE, General Manager/Chief Operating Officer of Belle Meade Country Club, Nashville, TN; and
- Christina A. Toups, CCM, CCE, General Manager of Ridglea Country Club, Fort Worth, TX.
The CMAA Board of Directors is comprised of 13 club management professionals who are passionate about the long-term vision of CMAA, and work respectfully with staff, committees, members, partners and the greater industry to advance the profession of club management.
The Club Managers Association of America (CMAA) is the largest professional association for managers of membership clubs with 6,700 members throughout the US and internationally. Our managers operate more than 2,500 country, golf, athletic, city, faculty, military, town and yacht clubs. The objectives of the association are to promote relationships between club management professionals and other similar professions; to encourage the education and advancement of members; and to provide the resources needed for club managers to operate efficiently and successfully. CMAA is headquartered in Alexandria, VA, with 44 professional chapters and more than 45 student chapters and colonies. Learn more at www.cmaa.org.